Monday, February 23, 2015

Hello!

Hello and welcome to my blog!

This is the place where I post anything and everything about the latest and greatest movies.

It's safe to say, I'm a movie fanatic, I love them (Okay, apart from horrors because i'm a chicken) but anything else, I'm sold. 

I'm almost 20 years old and a budding writer, I have always wanted to write screenplays or be a journalist writing about and interviewing actors and actresses and since getting that far is going to take a heck of a lot of work, I figured I'd start off small with a blog. Don't get me wrong, I am fully aware that nobody may read this, in fact, i could be getting my hopes up, but if i can entertain at least one person a day with this for at least three minutes, i'll be happy :)

So, living in Spain, the movies released in the UK or perhaps America are not always released very quickly over here, but usually it depends on the popularity of said movie, so i promise to do my best. However, i am moving back to England pretty soon so i will be back in the loop in no time!

Other than reviews, I hope to write about exciting news and gossip about upcoming movies and the stars of them. I hope you can check back every now and then as I attempt to enter the world of movie journalism on this blog.

Thank you so much for reading and I hope to see you again soon!

Zoe x

No comments:

Post a Comment